Web icons dark theme style, these are custom designed for web development project, UI and UX design and development and project presentations.
Developers both front-end and back-end, as well as companies and organizations can use these web icons for their any kind of work. These web icons are designed to be versatile and can be adjusted to almost any project.
As you know that icons normally used for buttons and other small areas, these custom designed icons can be used for more than just those.
You can incorporate these icons right into backgrounds and use them as our – illustrated components.
What’s inside web icons dark theme pack?
This package consist of 75+ web icons in the high definition quality.
- SVG Format available : Yes, the SVG format for pack is available.
- PNG Format available : Yes the PNG format for pack is available.
- Resolution for PNG & SVG : 800 by 800 pixels.
- Responsive : Yes.
- Editable SVG : You can edit SVG files using adobe XD to change colors for adjusting to your project.
Note : The only SVG format is responsive.
What does SVG stands for?
Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) is an XML-based vector image format for two-dimensional graphics with support for interactivity and animation.
The SVG specification is an open standard developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) since 1999. SVG images and their behaviors are defined in XML text files.
Source – Wikipedia.
Size of each illustrations : Below 1 MB. We focus on efficiency and hence we made our icons super small in size so that they won’t put burden on your project and make it heavy and difficult to load. Although the size of the icons package is extremely small, but we’ve not compromised on the quality of the product itself.
Which format is not available in package?
The components pack is not available in the following format listed below :-
- JPG – We didn’t use this format because we wanted to keep the background of the icons transparent. If the image version of the components were in the JPG format then the background wouldn’t be transparent and you as a user wouldn’t be able to use any particular image on different colored background. With PNG format you can use the image on various different colored background. Also while designing the icons we found that PNG provided better compression in size than JPG and there wasn’t any sacrifice in the quality.