Web components Material design badge components, these are not illustrations but small parts of illustrations which are similar to icons but bigger in resolution.
These components are made to give visual feels to various projects and presentations.
Front end developers, UI and UX Designers, Full stack developers, back-end developers, students, companies and organizations can use this theme pack to give their project and their work a good graphical and visual feeling.
Since a picture can speak more than mere textual data this particular components pack can help you with that and make your project more bold and visually enhancing.
What’s inside the Web components material design badge theme pack?
This package consist of 10+ component badges, in the high definition quality.
- SVG Format available : Yes, the SVG format for pack is available.
- PNG Format available : Yes the PNG format for pack is available.
- Resolution for PNG & SVG : 800 by 800 pixels .
- Responsive : Yes.
- Editable SVG : You can edit SVG files using adobe XD to change colors for adjusting to your project.
Note : The only SVG format is responsive.
What does SVG stands for?
Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) is an XML-based vector image format for two-dimensional graphics with support for interactivity and animation.
The SVG specification is an open standard developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) since 1999. SVG images and their behaviors are defined in XML text files.
Source – Wikipedia.
Size of each illustrations : Below 1 MB. We focus on efficiency and hence we made our components super small in size so that they won’t put burden on your project and make it heavy and difficult to load. Although the size of the components package is extremely small, but we’ve not compromised on the quality of the product itself.
Which format is not available in package?
The components pack is not available in the following format listed below :-
- JPG – We didn’t use this format because we wanted to keep the background of the components transparent. If the image version of the components were in the JPG format then the background wouldn’t be transparent and you as a user wouldn’t be able to use any particular image on different colored background. With PNG format you can use the image on various different colored background. Also while designing the illustrations we found that PNG provided better compression in size than JPG and there wasn’t any sacrifice in the quality.