42 Free social media icons for your project, presentations and UI and UX Design and Development. Available for Android, IOS and Web in SVG & PNG formats.
The list includes icons for the following brands:-
- Facebook Messenger
- Yahoo Answers
- Wiki How
- Google Hangouts
Developers, Students, Front end developers, Companies, Organizations, Digital Marketing & SEO enthusiast, Social media Influencers, Bloggers, Youtubers, Podcasters etc., can use these illustrations and give their project a good graphical feel.
Since a picture can speak more than mere textual data this illustrations pack can help you with that and make your project more bold and visually enhancing.
The inside of free social media icons multi-color pack
This package consist of 42 free social media icons, in the high definition quality.
- SVG Format available : Yes, the SVG format for full stack development illustration pack is available.
- PNG Format available : Yes the PNG format for full stack development illustrations pack is available.
- Resolution for PNG & SVG : 800 X 800 Pixels
- Responsive : Yes.
- Editable SVG : You can edit SVG files using Adobe XD to change colors for adjusting to your project.
- Total Pack Size: 70MB.
Note : The only SVG format is responsive.
What does SVG stands for?
Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) is an XML-based vector image format for two-dimensional graphics with support for interactivity and animation.
The SVG specification is an open standard developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) since 1999. SVG images and their behaviors are defined in XML text files.
Source – Wikipedia.
Size of each illustrations : Below 1 MB. We focus on efficiency and hence we made our illustrations super small in size so that they won’t put burden on your project and make it heavy and difficult to load. Although the size of the illustration package is extremely small, but we’ve not compromised on the quality of the product itself.
Which format is not available in package?
The illustration pack is not available in the following format listed below :-
- JPG – We didn’t use this format because we wanted to keep the background of the illustrations transparent. If the image version of the illustrations were in the JPG format then the background wouldn’t be transparent and you as a user wouldn’t be able to use any particular image on different colored background. With PNG format you can use the image on various different colored background. Also while designing the illustrations we found that PNG provided better compression in size than JPG and there wasn’t any sacrifice in the quality.
These illustrations are all copyrights for this product belongs to the original brands.